No Win No Fee Implant Negligence Claims
We specialise in helping victims of implant negligence claim the compensation they deserveStart your claim
Find out how much your claim could be worth now…
No Win, No Fee Implant Negligence Claims
Having a foreign item surgically placed in your body is not without risk. However, with skilful insertion and the correct care, there is no reason it should be anything other than a success. Yet whether done for medical or cosmetic reasons, implant negligence claims are a fact of life.
So if you believe you have experienced illness or injury due to implant negligence, The Medical Negligence Experts can help.
What is Implant Negligence?
Implant negligence can occur before, during, or after inserting the implant. When it happens, the results can be long-lasting both physically and emotionally.
In short, implant surgery can relate to:
- Breast implants, for instance.
- It can also refer to dental implants.
- Moreover, it can involve a hip, knee, or other prosthetic implants.
- Additionally, we’ll cover contraceptive implants.
Common implant negligence claims scenarios
There are several examples where compensation claims have been made successfully for implant negligence damages.
- For instance, a failure to explain the risks with the implant, and obtain the consent.
- Additionally, surgeons might use the incorrect type of implant.
- Errors during implant surgery as well.
- Failure to place the implant in the correct position.
- Finally, any failure to detect and treat a post-surgical infection.
Corrections for some implant negligence can occur with further surgery, however. Meanwhile, other surgeries leave patients forever carrying a reminder of the neglect they suffer. Compensation payments factor into account aspects, too.
For instance, loss of earnings if your recovery time is longer due to negligence, or you need to take time off work for corrective surgery or treatment. Compensation can also include psychiatric damages. For example, if a failure in cosmetic surgery dramatically alters a person’s looks as a result.
How Can We Help?
The team of solicitors at The Medical Negligence Experts have extensive experience in representing clients seeking compensation for injury caused by clinical negligence, including implant negligence. It is our job, above all, to negotiate and fight on your behalf for the best possible financial outcome.
We understand the devastating impact implant negligence can have on our client’s lives. Moreover, we’ll do all we can to help you minimise the ill-effects of your injury and live to your full potential.
We support our clients by:
- Investigating their situation thoroughly to ascertain whether their claim has a good chance of success. The onus is on the claimant to prove negligent care causes their injury, and it can be painful if it fails.
- Collecting and organising evidence to present a solid case to the responsible care provider that supports your claim for compensation, which can also include putting you in contact with the right independent medical experts for their assessment.
- Negotiating an acceptable amount of compensation based on your circumstances, and what has claimants with similar injuries to yours have received in the past.
- Representing you and supporting you should your claim go to court either due to the responsible party disagreeing with the claim, or refusing to pay fair compensation.
About our implant negligence claims team
We work with the UK’s top lawyers, but we’re also people with families of our own. Above all, we understand that making a medical negligence claim can be stressful for those unfamiliar with the process. It can be drawn out and complicated, but we will keep you updated – without using excessive legal or medical jargon – so you know what is going on.
Contact The Medical Negligence Experts today, and ask how we can help you.
What kind of implant compensation claims can you help with?
The correct question is what can’t our medical negligence solicitors help with. Because with our legal team, the answer for England and Wales is Zero. For no upfront legal costs, your medical negligence solicitors can assist with pain and suffering negligence compensation for
- Implant Claims;
- Implant Procedures;
- Implant Failure;
- Failures in professional treatment.
For implant negligence claims, the medical negligence team can get you what you deserve – in a No Win, No Fee claim.
Am I eligible?
Did you suffer a physical injury in the last three years due to someone else’s negligence? If so, then the answer is Yes: you would be eligible to make a claim. So make sure you gather as much information as you can before the three-year time limit runs out.
How much could I claim?
As every case of medical negligence is different, the amount of compensation differs from case to case. Various factors lead to the final figure, such as the extent of your injuries, loss of earnings, future losses and more.
How does the process work?
We understand that when making a claim it’s important to know what to expect and when to expect it. Consequently, we make the process as transparent & clear as possible.
Why should you use us for implant negligence claims expertise?
No Win No Fee
We assess all claims on a No Win No Fee basis. As a result of that, we can determine how successful a claim is likely to be. Better still, this service is 100% free for all clients to use.
Above all, our medical negligence solicitors aim to secure the best possible outcome for you. Meanwhile, we provide expert support and legal knowledge every step of the way.
Personal Dedicated Solicitors
Owing to better working relationships, each client receives their own medical negligence lawyer. That is to say, this expert will handle your case from start to finish. The client will receive a direct phone number and email address of the lawyer.