Find out how much your claim could be worth now…
National Injury Claimline Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (‘the Act’) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, the data controller is National Injury Claimline Ltd of Craig House 33 Ballbrook Avenue, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 3JG
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our www.the-medical-negligence-experts.co.uk (our site);
- Records of correspondence with you;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes and send you relevant marketing information;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access;
- Calls made to or from us may be recorded for training purposes and to monitor customer service and regulatory compliance.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see our full Cookie Notice below.
Storage of your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. It will only be kept for as long as necessary and no longer than six years.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.