Find out how much your claim could be worth now…
QUESTION: What happens when you first contact a medical negligence solicitor?
When you first contact a firm of medical negligence solicitors, they will want to know the details of your story, starting with the reason why you were seeking medical advice, and finishing with the clinician’s mistake and the impact it has had on your health and wellbeing. Do you want to contact a medical negligence solicitor, then?
There may be many facts to deal with so it is important that you write down as much as you can remember. Names, dates and timelines, in brief, are significant as they will help your solicitor to determine what went wrong. Moreover, whether it would be in your best interests to pursue a claim.
Good medical lawyers generally offer a free initial consultation. They use this time to:
- Listen to your story, for example.
- Also, determine whether you’re eligible to make a clinical negligence compensation claim.
- Demystify the legal process so you understand what is likely to happen during your case and why.
Accordingly, if you would like to chat with a legal expert, feel free to contact us today.
Contact a Medical Negligence Solicitor
Our medical negligence claims solicitors obtain compensation which you can use in a variety of ways to help you move forward with your life. Namely:
- Private funds for the rehabilitation, for instance.
- Also, any loss of earnings you incur.
- Moreover, any adaptions for your home or a move to somewhere more suited to your needs.
- Additionally, any specialist sporting prosthetic limbs, mobility aids, and adaptations for cars.
Contact The Medical Negligence Experts today and let us start you on the path to a brighter future.