Are you eligible to make a medical negligence claim?
If you think that you have suffered from medical negligence, you may be able to make a claim.Start your claim
Find out how much your claim could be worth now…
If you think that you have suffered from medical negligence, you may be able to make a claim. But consider: through legal action for the treatment you received, are you eligible to make a medical negligence claim?
Because every claim is different, the easiest way to find out if you are able to claim compensation is to speak to one of our friendly advisers. They will be able to determine in a matter of minutes whether you are eligible. The simplest way to do this is to use our freephone number, contact form, or live chat facility.
There’s no obligation; our experts are here to give you all the information you need to make an informed decision. We are on hand 24/7 to answer any questions you have. If you want to pursue a claim for compensation within the three-year time limit for substandard care, we are able to help.
Filing Within Time Limits
In short, you only have a three-year time limit to submit an NHS negligence claim.
The starting date, however, for those time limits can be split into one of two different factions:
- In most cases, it begins with the date of your misdiagnosis. Or;
- it starts on the date that you can officially declare that the misdiagnosis was shown to be the actual cause of injury or illness in question.
Verifying clinical negligence claims and moving forward
Once your solicitor has verified you have legal grounds to make a claim, they will notify the other party that you intend to do so. Once this occurs, they will return to collecting evidence to build a claim to support your request.
This evidence can include:
- your personal medical records, and;
- a report from an independent medical expert.
Please note that this report is a very helpful document for your medical treatment compensation claim. It will provide a clear picture of:
- the extent of your injury as caused by the healthcare professional(s);
- on all types of medical negligence cases;
- the effect on your health, and;
- any other repercussions in the future as a result of the negligent care from a medical professional.
Our Goal is Your Well-Being
Our aim is to help you recover your health and independence as quickly as possible. Thus preventing your experience with the medical practitioner from clouding your future. Compensation for negligent treatment is the means by which you can do this.
Contact The Medical Negligence Experts today and let us start you on the path to a brighter future. We work exclusively with law firms that:
- Are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Have a registered office to practice law in England and Wales.
- Offers multiple years of experience handling claims for your type of clinical negligence injury.
- Offer No Win, No Fee conditional fee agreements as legal aid, in addition to legal advice.
- If the claimant hasn’t reached their 18th birthday or in involves birth injury to a newborn, we’ll work with litigation friends on the claim on their behalf.
- Should the claimant lack mental capacity to manage their affairs in the short or long term, we’ll again gladly work with their litigation friend.
- Can handle a clinical negligence case against NHS trusts or the private healthcare sector.
Am I eligible?
Did you suffer a physical injury in the last 3 years due to someone else’s negligence? If so, then yes: you’re eligible.
How much could I claim?
As every injury is different, the amount of compensation paid out can differ case to case. Varying factors lead to the final figure include: the extent of your injuries, earnings missed out on, future losses and more.
How does the process work?
We understand that when making a claim it’s important to know what to expect and when to expect it. That’s why we make the process as transparent & clear as possible.
Why should you use us for clinical negligence claims expertise?
No Win No Fee
We assess all claims on a No Win No Fee basis. From that, we can determine how successful a claim is likely to be. This service is 100% free.
Our personal injury solicitors aim to secure the best possible outcome for you. Meanwhile, we provide expert support and legal knowledge every step of the way.
Personal Dedicated Solicitors
Each client receives their own Personal Injury lawyer. This expert will work on the case from start to finish, being there every step of the way. The client will be provided with a direct phone number and direct email address of the lawyer.
Unmatched Expertise in Clinical Negligence Claims
Trust in expert sickness claims solicitors & legal experts working for you.
We specialise in helping victims of injury claim the compensation they deserve. We work with claimants on a No Win No Fee basis: that means that if we don’t win your case, you don’t pay! Once you make contact, our experienced team will work to recover the maximum compensation you are entitled to.
You may want to make a personal injury claim, or you would just like a free conversation with a legal professional. Regardless, we have skilful advisors on hand to give you all the information you need. Take the first step to getting exactly what you deserve for your suffering. Just fill in our contact form to get the process moving: we’ll be sure to call you back at a time that suits you best.