No Win, No Fee Implant Negligence Claims
Having a foreign item surgically placed in your body is not without risk. However, with skilful insertion and the correct care, there is no reason it should be anything other than a success. Yet whether done for medical or cosmetic reasons, implant negligence claims are a fact of life.
So if you believe you have experienced illness or injury due to implant negligence, The Medical Negligence Experts can help.
What is Implant Negligence?
Implant negligence can occur before, during, or after inserting the implant. When it happens, the results can be long-lasting both physically and emotionally.
In short, implant surgery can relate to:
- Breast implants, for instance.
- It can also refer to dental implants.
- Moreover, it can involve a hip, knee, or other prosthetic implants.
- Additionally, we’ll cover contraceptive implants.
Common implant negligence claims scenarios
There are several examples where compensation claims have been made successfully for implant negligence damages.
- For instance, a failure to explain the risks with the implant, and obtain the consent.
- Additionally, surgeons might use the incorrect type of implant.
- Errors during implant surgery as well.
- Failure to place the implant in the correct position.
- Finally, any failure to detect and treat a post-surgical infection.
Corrections for some implant negligence can occur with further surgery, however. Meanwhile, other surgeries leave patients forever carrying a reminder of the neglect they suffer. Compensation payments factor into account aspects, too.
For instance, loss of earnings if your recovery time is longer due to negligence, or you need to take time off work for corrective surgery or treatment. Compensation can also include psychiatric damages. For example, if a failure in cosmetic surgery dramatically alters a person’s looks as a result.
How Can We Help?
The team of solicitors at The Medical Negligence Experts have extensive experience in representing clients seeking compensation for injury caused by clinical negligence, including implant negligence. It is our job, above all, to negotiate and fight on your behalf for the best possible financial outcome.
We understand the devastating impact implant negligence can have on our client’s lives. Moreover, we’ll do all we can to help you minimise the ill-effects of your injury and live to your full potential.
We support our clients by:
- Investigating their situation thoroughly to ascertain whether their claim has a good chance of success. The onus is on the claimant to prove negligent care causes their injury, and it can be painful if it fails.
- Collecting and organising evidence to present a solid case to the responsible care provider that supports your claim for compensation, which can also include putting you in contact with the right independent medical experts for their assessment.
- Negotiating an acceptable amount of compensation based on your circumstances, and what has claimants with similar injuries to yours have received in the past.
- Representing you and supporting you should your claim go to court either due to the responsible party disagreeing with the claim, or refusing to pay fair compensation.
About our implant negligence claims team
We work with the UK’s top lawyers, but we’re also people with families of our own. Above all, we understand that making a medical negligence claim can be stressful for those unfamiliar with the process. It can be drawn out and complicated, but we will keep you updated – without using excessive legal or medical jargon – so you know what is going on.
Contact The Medical Negligence Experts today, and ask how we can help you.
What kind of dental implant compensation claims can you help with?
The correct question is what can’t our dental negligence solicitors help with. Because with our legal team, the answer for England and Wales is Zero. For no upfront legal costs, your medical negligence solicitors can assist with pain and suffering negligence compensation for
- Dental Implant Claims;
- Dental Implant Procedures;
- Implant Failure;
- Failures in professional dental treatment.
For dental negligence claims, the medical negligence team can get you what you deserve – in a No Win, No Fee claim.
Need some help making Implant Negligence Claims?
Am I eligible?
If you have suffered from medical negligence in the past 3 years, the short answer is yes.
However, medical negligence can be complicated, so we recommend that you speak with one of our expert solicitors - It’s Free.
How much could I claim?
As every medical case is different, the amount of compensation paid out can differ. Varying factors lead to the final figure include: Level of negligence, earnings missed out on, future losses and more.
Our experienced team of experts will give you an indication of how much you could potentially claim.
How does the process work?
We understand that when making a claim it’s important to know what to expect and when to expect it. That’s why we make the process as transparent as possible.
Your solicitor will gather all the evidence and will notify the negligent party of your claim against them. With your dedicated solicitor negotiating on your behalf, you will be kept up to date every step of the way.
Why should you use us for Implant Negligence Claims?
No Win No Fee
We offer a No Win No Fee* service on all our claims - We assess each claim on its merits with the information provided, which aids us to determine its likely success rate. This takes the risk away from you.
Our experienced solicitors are experts in securing compensation no matter the level of negligence.
We are committed to securing the best possible outcome for you, while providing friendly support every step of the way.
Personal Dedicated Solicitors
On contact, you will be allocated your own expert Medical Negligence solicitor who will be there every step of the way. You will be provided with a direct phone number and direct email address of your solicitor.
Expert solicitors working for you
We specialise in helping victims of medical negligence claim the compensation they deserve.
We work on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning if we don’t win your case, you don’t pay! Once you make contact, your experienced solicitor will work to recover the maximum compensation you are entitled to.
Whether you are ready to make a medical negligence claim, or you would just like a free conversation with a legal professional, we have experts on hand to give you all the information you need. Take the first step to getting what you deserve by filling in our quick contact form and we will call you back whenever suits you.